Saturday 13 October 2012

Work in Progress

Grindstones, Stanage
I am working on two pieces at the moment the one above is Grindstones on Stanage. I was asked to donate a painting to be auctioned to raise money for the Weston Park Hospital Cancer Charity. As I have friends who have been effected by this dreadful disease I am only too happy and honoured to be given the chance to help in this small way.

Standing Stones, Machrie, Arran
The above painting is one that I began after my holiday to Arran and is still a work in progress as I have been very busy putting up an exhibition with some other artists at the Workstation, Sheffield.
Workstation, Sheffield

The exhibition will be on for the whole of this month and I have eight works on show but  it is a mixed exhibition which includes, photographs, sculpture, glass, ceramics and paintings. The private View was very well attended and we have had lots of positive feedback.



No comments:

Post a Comment