Monday 12 May 2014

Open Up Sheffield

Wow, nearly 300 visitors came to my Open Studio, some from as far afield as Nuneaton, 'a mission of love' Pam told me and I can't tell you how humble that makes me feel.
Everyone was very generous with their lovely comments.  It is very rewarding to have so much positive feedback.
Lots of paintings have now gone to their new homes and I sold out of lino prints of Staithes and many of of my card designs!

Here are a few photos of how the studio and gallery looked over the 2 weekends.
Card Corner

Sketch Books and Paintings

Contrasting Subjects, Staithes and Old Sheffield

Back Wall

Over View
Josh Made a Great Meeter and Greeter

Me Talking About How I work

Now I need to collect myself together and start organising delivery of new work to galleries as well as working on all the new ideas that are buzzing around inside my head.
A big thank you to everyone who came and all the organisers of Open Up Sheffield. Same time, same place next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment